Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Winter Root Vegetables
- 5 pounds rutabaga, peeled and cut into 2x1/2 inch pieces
- 5 pounds parsnips, peeled and cut into 2x1/2 inch pieces
- 5 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 2x1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup dried basil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cups chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|