Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Wild Spring Salmon
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 anchovy fillet rinsed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste minced to a paste with a knife or a Microplane
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil warm but not hot
- 1 lb. salmon fillets skin on, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 3/4 lbs. asparagus
- 8 ramps or scallions trimmed of dry outer layer, roots and discolored ends of greens, warm but not hot
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh English peas (about 1/4 pound) blanched until just cooked 1 to 3 minutes depending on their size
- 1 cup fava beans shelled blanched 2 to 3 minutes, and peeled (about 1-1/2 pounds of pods)
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped chervil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?