Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Whole Sea Bass with Fennel, Meyer Lemons, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 fennel bulbs, cored and sliced paper-thin
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 whole black sea bass (about 4 pounds), gutted and scale
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Meyer lemons, cut into very thin slices
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 464kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 139mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|