Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Whole Fish and Fennel with Crushed Potatoes, Preserved Lemon, and Charmoula
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt (preferabley Greek-style)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 3-to-4-pound whole black bass with head and tall, gutted, scaled, rinsed
- 1/2 bunch fresh Italian parsley sprigs plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme sprigs plus 3 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh fennel fronds
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 medium fresh fennel bulbs, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds small fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped preserved lemon
- Charmoula (click for recipe)
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?