Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetables with Pecan Gremolata
- 1 pound medium carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise, then crosswise
- 1 pound medium parsnips, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise
- 1 pound turnips, peeled, halved, cut into 1-inch-thick wedges
- 1 1/4 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?