Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable and Couscous Salad
- 3 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 1/2 cups red onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 tablespoons soybean oil, divided (often labeled "vegetable oil")
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups dry giant Israeli couscous
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|