Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable and Chestnut Stuffing
- 16 ounces sliced sourdough bread with crusts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 14 cups)
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound onions, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 medium parsnips (about 15 ounces), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 7.4-ounce jars whole roasted chestnuts, quartered (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- Canned low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?