Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 lb portabella mushrooms, caps and stems cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb shallots, left unpeeled, quartered
- 1 lb carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (I scrub them, but do not peel them)
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs (including stems)
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 bay leaves (not California)
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 qt water
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?