Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Stacked Enchiladas
- 1 large red pepper, chopped, seeds removed
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 9-10 small corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?