Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Pizza Topping
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small Italian eggplants, cut into ½-inch (1 cm) cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into cut into ½-inch (1 cm) cubes
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into ½-inch (1 cm) slices
- 3 cups (about 10 oz/300 g/750 mL) Portobello mushrooms, cut into ½-inch (1 cm) thick slices
- 4 small zucchini, cut into ½-inch (1 cm) slices
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 partially baked pizza crust
- Roasting pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 136kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|