Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe with Eggplant, Zucchini & Roasted Peppers
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Salt, for vegetable preparation
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for the vegetables)
- 1 (13 oz) box whole wheat penne pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp high-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 roasted red bell peppers (4 halves), thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup quartered kalamata olives (pitted)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?