Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Minestrone
- 2 whole Zucchini, Halved, Cut Into Strips, Then Cubed
- 2 whole Summer Squash, Halved, Cut Into Strips, Then Cubed
- 8 ounces, weight White Mushrooms, Stems Removed And Quartered
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons (additional) Olive Oil
- 2 whole Carrots, Washed And Sliced (not Peeled)
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Diced
- 3 stalks Celery, Sliced (leaves Included)
- 8 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cans Cannelini Beans, Rinsed
- 1 cup (heaping) Cut Green Beans, Fresh Or Frozen
- 1-1/2 cup Medium Or Small Pasta Shells, Uncooked
- 1 can (14.5) Diced Tomatoes With Juice
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric (optional)
- Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?