Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Medley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large yam, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large parsnip, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|