Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- 14 plum tomatoes (about 3 pounds total), halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for baking dish
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and sliced inch thick
- 3 bunches (about 2 1/2 pounds total) spinach, trimmed and washed
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- 9 to 12 no-boil lasagna noodles (from a 9-ounce package)
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into pieces
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss tomatoes with 2 tablespoons oil, oregano, and two-thirds the garlic; season with salt and pepper. Brush another rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil. Arrange squash in one layer; season with salt and pepper. Roast squash until tender, about 20 minutes, and tomatoes until slightly shriveled, about 40 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. In a blender or food processor, puree the tomato halves. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?