Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Veal Shanks with Rosemary
- 2 2-to 2 1/2-pound veal shanks
- Coarse kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups 1/3-inch cubes peeled carrots
- 2 cups thinly sliced onion
- 1 1/2 cups 1/3-inch cubes celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary plus sprigs (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 5 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth, divided
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Ingredient info: Youll need to order the large veal shanks from your butcher.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?