Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Turkey with Giblet Gravy
- 1 (18- to 20-pound) turkey, with giblets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried rubbed sage
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 11/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup imported Madeira
- 1 medium yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 11/2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?