Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Turkey With Cheddar-Stuffed Potatoes
- 1 boneless, skinless turkey breast half (about 212 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup large russet potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons whole milk
- 4 ounces (12 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 pound Cheddar, grated (1 cup)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?