Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Turkey, Navy Style
- 1 (18 pound) whole turkey, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups chilled butter, diced
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 large onions, roughly chopped
- 3 stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 1 whole head garlic, cut in half crosswise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle chilled Chardonnay wine
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 53.7g|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|