Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 turkey breast, bone-in, about 5 to 7 pounds, skin on.
- 16 cups ice cold water
- 1 1/4 cups kosher salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, crushed
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- InstructionsPlace turkey breast in a large zip lock bag; place in a large roasting pan or other large container (just in case the bag leaks). Add the salt and brown sugar to the bag, and then close the bag and seal. Place in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?