Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomato and Anchovy Oreganata Pasta
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, divided
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Large pinch dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 16 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Small handful fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?