Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomato Tart
- ¾ cup ricotta
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for rolling dough and sprinkling
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large egg yolks
- Handful of chopped fresh herbs such as oregano, thyme, or chives
- ½ recipe Tart Dough, prepared through step 2 and chilled
- 10 to 15 Slow-Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream or milk
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 73kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 69mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|