Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomato Soup with Chipotle
- 3 pounds fresh plum or garden tomatoes, cored and sliced in half
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered lengthwise (root end to top)
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, left in the skins
- 1 red pepper, cored and sliced in half
- Olive oil
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles (canned in adobo), roughly chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock (or vegetable broth for vegetarian option)
- Sliced fresh basil or chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Sour cream for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?