Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomato Soup
- 3 lb. tomatoes (I used Plum and Campari, but any combination will do)
- 1 lg. onion, sliced
- 7 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 qt. low-sodium chicken broth or homemade broth (I use Swansons Organic Chicken Broth)
- 1 bay leaf (fresh, if possible)
- Creme fraiche to garnish or any other toppings you prefer
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?