Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomato, Chickpea, and Swiss Chard Soup Recipe
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes in their juices, preferably San Marzano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more as needed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces Swiss chard, stems removed and leaves cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips (about 2 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?