Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh salted mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 8 leaves fresh basil, cut in very thin strips
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|