Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- 2 1/2 pounds Roma tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste, for seasoning tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth (you can use chicken broth)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?