Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- 1 lb. tomatillos, husks removed
- 3-4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 small yellow or white onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 jalapeno pepper (if you're worried about heat, remove the seeds and membranes; I do and it's the perfect heat for me), cut in half lengthwise
- A few spritzes of extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4-1/3 c. chopped green onions
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?