Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Mushrooms and Shallots
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 10 large shallots, peeled, halved through root end
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 8 ounces large fresh shitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps quartered
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?