Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Onions with Rosemary and Parmesan
- 2 3/4 pounds tan-skinned sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds red onions (about 3 medium), halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?