Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Fresh Figs
- 4 small sweet potatoes (2 1/4 lb / 1 kg in total)
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- scant 3 tbsp / 40 ml balsamic vinegar (you can use a commercial rather than a premium aged grade)
- 1 1/2 tbsp / 20 g superfine sugar
- 12 green onions, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 1/2-in / 4cm segments
- 1 red chile, thinly sliced
- 6 ripe figs (8 1/2 oz / 240 g in total), quartered
- 5 oz / 150 g soft goat's milk cheese (optional)
- Maldon sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?