Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, and Sage
- 1 pound red, white, or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 12-ounce red-skinned sweet potato (yam), peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 12-ounce tan-skinned sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 30 medium fresh sage leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?