Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Salad
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced orange or red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 cups baby arugula
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?