Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges with Smoked Chile Cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion tops (dark green parts), divided
- 2 teaspoons chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 pounds medium red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), scrubbed, cut lengthwise into 3/4-inch-wide wedges with skin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?