Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Red Bell Pepper
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 3/4 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced shallots (3 large)
- 1 red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)*
- 4 large green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?