Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Onions with Cabrales Blue Cheese
- 4 large Vidalia or other sweet onions, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 ounces Cabrales or other strong blue cheese, crumbed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?