Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Sweet Onion and Tomato Soup with Cheese Crouton
- 6 cloves garlic clove, cut in half
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 oblong or Yukon gold potato, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) can plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 6 thin slices baguette
- 1/4 cup shredded Canadian Asiago, Cheddar or Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|