Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Striped Bass with Fennel, Tomatoes, and Oil-Cured Olives
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup (about) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large fresh fennel bulbs with fronds attached, trimmed; bulbs quartered lengthwise, then thinly sliced; fronds chopped and reserved for garnish
- 1 large red onion, halved lengthwise through root end, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 3 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound whole striped bass, cleaned, gutted, scaled
- 1/4 cup (about) all purpose flour
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled, crushed, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted, halved
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?