Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Squash with Tahini and Za'atar
- 1 large butternut squash (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 2 to 3 small onions, red or white, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili power
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- water as needed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 - 1/2 tablespoons za'atar (zahtar, dukkah)
- 2/3 teaspoon nigella (Kalonji or black onion) seeds (optional)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?