Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Squash with Mint and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 medium acorn or butternut squash or small sugar pumpkins (about 3 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?