Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Squash with Lemon-Tahini Sauce
- 1 small kabocha squash or large acorn squash (1 pound), scrubbed, cut into 1-inch-thick wedges, seeded
- 1 1-pound delicata squash, scrubbed, cut into 1-inch-thick wedges or rings, seeded
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Aleppo pepper or crushed red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?