Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Squash with Date Relish and Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/3 cup shelled raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 teaspoon plus 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 4 pounds kabocha or acorn squash, each squash halved through root end, seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch dandelion greens, tough ends trimmed (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup Deglet Noor dates (about 3 1/2 ounce), pitted, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 ounces Parmesan, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1/3 cup; optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?