Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Spring Vegetable Risotto
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 cups whole baby carrots cut in lengthwise quarters
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium assorted peppers (yellow, red, green), cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, cut into diagonal slices
- 1 cup halved fresh medium mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|