Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Shrimp with Champagne-Shallot Sauce
- 2 cups brut Champagne
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 2 3/4 pounds uncooked large shrimp (13 to 15 per pound), peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 3 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 2 1/4 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature, diced
- Blue Lake Green Beans with Lemon and Thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?