Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
- 2 pounds broccoli, cut into bite-size florets
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1¼ teaspoons lemon zest (from 1 large lemon)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 170mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|