Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Shellfish with Coriander, Fennel, and Meyer Lemon
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds stone crab claws or Canadian snow crab legs, shells cracked with mallet or cut with scissors
- 8 farmed Manila clams or quahogs (about 1 1/2 pounds), scrubbed
- 16 farmed mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice or 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice and 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- Chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?