Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Savoy Cabbage with Raisins
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 large head of Savoy cabbage, trimmed, quartered, and cored
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 leek, white part only, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium white turnip, peeled, quartered, and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 326kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 17g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|