Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Salmon with Wild Mushroom Pan Sauce
- 1 whole side (about 3½ pounds) of salmon, skin removed and trimmed (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mixed chopped herbs, such as tarragon, rosemary, and chervil
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt or Seasoning Salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ramps, washed and trimmed (see Notes)
- 1 pound cremini, porcini, or other firm mushrooms, or a mix of more than 1 kind, cleaned and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 6 cups (tightly packed) washed and trimmed chard, spinach, escarole, or a mix of some of the above
- 1 large ripe tomato, cored, seeded, and diced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 package (3.5 ounces) enoki mushrooms, trimmed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 512kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|