Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Salmon with Rhubarb and Red Cabbage
- 4 teaspoons black or yellow mustard seeds
- 1 1/4 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange peel
- 4 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cups 2-inch-long 1/4-inch-thick matchstick-size strips rhubarb (from about 12 ounces trimmed rhubarb)
- 8 cups thinly sliced red cabbage (from about 1/2 medium head)
- 1/2 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 6 6- to 7-ounce salmon fillets with skin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups arugula
- 3/4 cup plain Greek-style yogurt*
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?