Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Salmon with Red Pepper and Corn Relish
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 4 red bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 4 ears)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 10 5- to 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets (each about 1 3/4 inches thick)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?