Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Roasted Salmon with Olive-Mustard Butter and Orzo
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 12 Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, pitted, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- 8 6- to 8-ounce salmon fillets (each about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 2 1/2 cups orzo (rice-shaped pasta; about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Whole Kalamata olives (optional)
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?